Best Gins UK: Delicious Craft Gins
Craft Gins from our Yorkshire Distillery
- York Gin London Dry: A smooth, balanced and rounded classic gin described as 'Perfect' by the Great Taste Awards and this year's joint best gin according to experts at the Good Housekeeping Institute. Perfect in a Gin & Tonic
- York Gin Old Tom: Considered to be one of the very best gins in the world. This gin is slightly sweetened with a sugar syrup developed by chefs at the nearby Yorkshire Michelin-starred Star Inn. More gold medals than any of our other gins. A classic Tom Collins cocktail is crying out for this gin!
- York Gin Outlaw Navy Strength: A Navy Strength gin that won a Double Gold at the prestigious San Francisco International Spirits Competition. Our Navy Gin gets its inspiration from York's outlaws, Gunpowder Plotter, Guy Fawkes, highwayman Dick Turpin and 'Yorkshire Witch', Mary Bateman. Absolutely ideal for a flavoursome Dry Martini
- York Gin Roman Fruit: A full-strength dry gin infused with strawberries, raspberries, apples and hibiscus all associated with our Ancient Roman history. A deep red imperial colour, this has been a favourite gin for years. The ideal gin for a Gin Fizz cocktail
- York Gin Rhubarb: With the Rhubarb Triange only down the road, this rhubarb gin is a Yorkshire gin par excellence. Over a year in development as our Master Distiller perfected his recipe. It really is one of the best rhubarb gins you will find anywhere.
- York Gin Chocolate & Orange: The Terry’s Chocolate Orange was invented in York in 1932 and made here until 2005. So the inspiration for this gin is obvious. Unsweetened but with definite chocolate and orange notes. You have to try this in an Espresso Martini