Classic Dry Gin Martini: one of the best gin cocktails.
Dry Martini Recipe - Gin
• 25ml York Gin London Dry (or York Gin Outlaw Navy Strength)
• One tablespoon of Dry Vermouth (eg Noilly-Prat)
• Olive, lemon peel, peppercorns or other garnish
• Add the gin and the vermouth to a cocktail shaker that has plenty of ice
• Depending on your preference, either stir or shake for about 20 seconds
• Strain into a chilled Martini glass, add the garnish - and enjoy your gin Martini cocktail
York Gin London Dry
The best gin for Martini - with nine botanicals used by English gin makers for over 300 years. A complex, rounded and satisfying classic. The perfect balancing of flavours makes this a smooth, rounded, go-to gin that defies fashions and fads. Perfect for a classic gin Martini.
Roman Gin Fizz
Fizz with a fruity gin twist
Dry, classic, shaken or stirred.
Bitter, sweet beauty.