An Easy Chocolate Orange Festive Martini
Chocolate & Orange Easy Martini Recipe
• A single (or double) York Gin Chocolate & Orange
• A measure of Fever-Tree Espresso Martini mix
• Add ice, the gin and the mixer to a shaker or a jar
• Shake or stir for a few seconds
• Strain into a your glass and enjoy
Top with a slice of Terry's Chocolate Orange for the ultimate festive cocktail.
Buy our Easy Espresso Martini Gift Set with Chocolate and Orange Gin here
The classic rich and creamy Espresso Martini with chocolate orange.
Espresso Martini Recipe
• 25ml York Gin Chocolate & Orange
• 15ml Tia Maria
• 10ml Cointreau
• Shot of espresso (strong coffee is fine!)
• Shake in a boston shaker with ice (to cool the coffee)
• Strain into a Martini Glass
• Add an orange wheel or a segment of chocolate orange
York Gin Chocolate & Orange
This Chocolate & Orange gin is inspired by the Terry's Chocolate Orange - invented in York and made in the city for decades. Made with fresh oranges and the finest cocoa nibs.
Easy Rhubarb Martini
Sophisticated yet simple.
Easy Marmalade Martini
Fun, delicious & very easy.
Classic Tom Collins
Old Tom gin for this timeless classic