UK orders - free delivery over £45 (Geographical exceptions apply)
- We offer free UK delivery on orders over £45. There is a £5 delivery charge on orders under £45.
- * There is a flat rate of £12 per order for deliveries to the Highlands, Northern Ireland and UK islands (Isle of Man, Jersey, etc). We cannot offer free delivery for these areas, no matter how large your order - but it is just £12 no matter how much you spend. Charges are made clear during checkout.
- The law says that an adult must be present for all alcohol deliveries.
- The couriers we employ do their best to deliver as quickly as possible across the UK.
- We aim for 2-3 working days.
- If there are any delays we will do our best to let you know.
- For York deliveries, we may choose to hand deliver your parcel. We will keep you informed of its progress.
International ordersWe are currently unable to offer international orders - we are working on it!
Join our newsletter to find out when we start international deliveries.
PackagingAll our packaging is plastic free. Where possible we use biodegradable packaging.
- Your gin should arrive in perfect condition. If, in the very unlikely event that it doesn't, please contact us immediately.
- We ask customers to provide evidence of the condition of the goods before we replace any damaged goods.
- Your statutory rights are not affected. We cannot accept returns of open bottles of alcohol.
- For non-alcohol products, returns are accepted as long as they are in their original condition, within 30 days of purchase.
- We process all claims within 10 working days.
QuestionsPlease call the distillery on 01904 848900 during office hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll do everything we can to help.