A deliciously refreshing gin tea cocktail.
Gin and iced tea cocktail recipe
• 50ml York Gin London Dry (a double)
• 25ml Lemon syrup (single measure)
• 25ml Breakfast tea - allowed to cool (single measure )
• Add lots of ice to your glass and add all the ingredients.
• Stir and garnish with raspberries and lemon.
• If you don’t have lemon sugar syrup just use normal sugar syrup and 25ml of lemon juice.
York Gin London Dry
Nine botanicals used by English gin makers for over 300 years come together to form a complex and satisfying classic. The perfect balancing of flavours makes this a smooth, rounded, go-to gin that defies fashions and fads.
Roman Gin Fizz
Fizz with a fruity gin twist.
Dry, classic, shaken or stirred.
Bitter, sweet beauty.