About the Flavours of York Triple Tipple gift bag
- Boxed flavoured gin gift set of three York Gin miniature (5cl) bottles
- York Gin Roman Fruit, Grey Lady and Chocolate & Orange are all inspired by York’s amazing history
- All have won international spirits awards
- The three Fever-Tree tonic cans are Refreshingly Light, Elderflower and Indian
- The hard-wearing branded jute bag is ideal for small shopping trips
- Fabulous quality: Award-winning gins and Fever-Tree mixers
- All our gins are made in our small York distillery powered by 100% renewable electricity
- Bottles, labels and packaging all plastic free and made in Yorkshire
- Free optional hand-written gift note
This collection of three 5cl miniature bottles bursts with flavours inspired by York's two millennia of history. From Romans, to medieval ghosts, to chocolate.
- Roman Fruit: Abounds with the flavours of Ancient Rome - strawberry, blackberry and apple.
- Grey Lady: A tribute to one of York's most famous ghosts, with delicate bergamot from Earl Grey tea.
- Chocolate & Orange: Inspired by the Terry's Chocolate Orange, invented and made in York for decades.
The Taste of York collection truly is 'History in the Tasting'. All three gins have won major contemporary international tasting awards too. All our gins are made in our small York distillery powered by 100% renewable electricity. The bottles, labels and packaging are 100% plastic free and made sustainably in Yorkshire. Comes with a free booklet of tasting notes, serves and York Gin info. We can hand-write a gift note for free.