York Gin at the York Food & Drink Festival
Visit the York Gin Garden - an oasis of calm, delicious drinks and food, and night-time music - at the York Food & Drink Festival.
- Gorgeous York Gin cocktails and G&Ts, mocktails and soft drinks
- Beers from the mighty Brew York
- Fabulous food from the famous Millers of Haxby
- Brilliant music every night from top local singers and bands
Enjoy the sunshine in the gin garden, and hide from any rain in our huge covered canopy.
Every evening from 6.30 to 8.30, we'll have live music from some of York's best talent. FREE ENTRY!
- Fri 23 Sept - Kitty VR
- Sat 24 Sept - J Halliday
- Sun 25 Sept - Marnie Glum
- Mon 26 Sept - Will Dreyfus
- Tues 27 Sept - Luke Saxton
- Wed 28 Sept - Kitty VR
- Thur 29 Sept - J Halliday Fri 30 Sept & Sat 1 Oct - Big Bad Blues Band
On the menu
- York Gin Cocktails including the refreshing Hard Lemonade, St Clements Iced Tea, Salty Dog - plus lots of York Gin & Tonics
- Draught beers from the mighty Brew York, including Lupu Lion and Golden Eagle
- Non-alcoholic spiris from Bax Botanincals and a range of soft drinks
- Food from the award-winning fish and chip shop Millers of Haxby