About the York Gin Engraved, Personalised Bottle 70cl
- A truly unique gift: Your own message is engraved on the bottle
- Double wow factor: Beautiful personal engraving and delicious gin
- Choice of flavours: Decide on the gin they'll love best
- All our gins are made in our small York distillery powered by 100% renewable electricity
- Free booklet with perfect serves, tasting notes and York Gin info included
Bottle, label and packaging all plastic free and made in Yorkshire
- Free gift note and gift boxes available
PLEASE NOTE: Pre-Order now for the delivery in the New Year.
These beautiful personalised gin bottles are the ideal surprise gin gift for all kinds of special events:
Valentine's Day, birthdays, weddings, anniversaries and other big days.
Choose the type of gin (from our range of six) and the message you want to be engraved using the boxes above.
Your message can be a name and date, or a short fun or celebratory message. (Please try to keep it shorter than 12 words.)
All our gins are made in our small York distillery powered by 100% renewable electricity.
The bottle, label and packaging are 100% plastic free and made sustainably in Yorkshire.
Comes with a free booklet of tasting notes, serves and York Gin info.
Want to add a free hand-written gift message or gift box?
Choose the Gift Wrapping option during checkout.
How it works
The process is very straightforward:
- Once we've received your order, we will email you with a proof of how the engraving will look.
- You will then need to approve this before we engrave the bottle. Please allow up to 10 working days for the whole process.
There are some example messages in the images on this page for inspiration. They really do make a wonderful, unusual and unique gin gift!
We provide this service in partnership with fellow York-based businesses PurePallets and PureLasered - experts in hand-made personalised gifts.
Available in UK mainland only.
Collection is free from our distillery or shop in York, UK by arrangement. UK-wide delivery is also free.
Please allow up to 10 working days from the initial order for the engraving to be completed. Engraving work is pauseed between Christmas and New Year, orders made during this time will be completed in the New Year.
While we always do our absolute utmost to meet customers requests, we do reserve the right not engrave messages that might damage our brand. If there is a problem we will contact you personally to try to resolve things.