About Engraved, Personalised Bottles of Gin
- A truly unique personalised gin gift: Your very own message is engraved on the bottle
- Double wow factor for this gin gift: A beautiful personal engraving and delicious gin
- Choice of flavours: Decide on the gin they'll love best from our gold award-winning range
- All our gins are made in our small York distillery powered by 100% renewable electricity
- Free booklet with perfect serves, tasting notes and York Gin info included
Bottle, label and packaging all plastic free and made in Yorkshire
- Free gift note and gift boxes available
These beautiful personalised gin bottles are the ideal surprise gin gift for all kinds of special events: not only Christmas but also Valentine's Day, birthdays, weddings, anniversaries and other big days.
Choose the type of gin (from our range of six) and the message you want to be engraved using the boxes above. Your message can be a name and date, or a short fun or celebratory message. (Please try to keep it shorter than 12 words.) And leave our team to do the rest.
All our gins are made in our small York distillery powered by 100% renewable electricity.
The bottle, label and packaging are 100% plastic free and made sustainably in Yorkshire.
Comes with a free booklet of tasting notes, serves and York Gin info.
How it works
The process is very straightforward:
- Once we've received your order, we will email you with a proof of how the engraving will look.
- You will then need to approve this before we engrave the bottle. Please allow up to 10 working days for the whole process.
There are some example messages in the images on this page for inspiration. They really do make a wonderful, unusual and unique gin gift.
We provide this service in partnership with fellow York-based businesses PurePallets and PureLasered - experts in hand-made personalised gifts.
Available in UK mainland only.
Collection is free from our distillery or shop in York, UK by arrangement. UK-wide delivery is also free.
Please allow up to 10 working days from your approval of the proof for the engraving to be completed.
While we always do our absolute utmost to meet customer requests, we do reserve the right not engrave messages that might damage our brand. In the unlikely event there is a problem, we will contact you personally to try to resolve it.