About York City FC Gin
- Gold award-winning York Gin London Dry
- Exclusive York City label chosen by fans
- Perfect as a gift for a Minsterman
- Free optional hand-written gift note. Gift box and gift wrap options
- Free booklet with perfect serves, tasting notes and York Gin info included
- Made in our small York distillery powered by 100% renewable electricity
- Bottle, label and packaging all plastic free and made in Yorkshire
A classic, balanced and rounded gin. The Great Taste Awards said its perfect.
The label was chosen by fans in a Twitter and Facebook poll.
Reviews'A classically styled London Dry gin with attractive floral tones, nutty angelica, subdued citrus and light spice.' - Difford's Guide
'This gin will play perfectly when creating a new cocktail menu for your next socially distanced party.' - Gin Magazine
'This is a most satisfying dry gin an excellent sipping gin, easy drinking on ice it also makes a great gin and tonic.' - London Gin Club
Perfect servesGin & Tonic
York Gin London Dry, quality light tonic, lots of ice. Garnish: Curl of lemon peel
York Gin London Dry, one teaspoon dry vermouth, olive.
Tasting notesABV: 42.5%
Nose: Harmonious, warm, hints of floral top notes.
Palate: Dry, juniper led, balanced by floral notes and warm cardamom. A gentle citrus edge complemented by spiciness of coriander.
Finish: An earthy dryness of angelica, balanced with peppery tones.
Aftertaste: A complex and smooth finish, no one tone takes precedence.
Botanicals: Juniper, coriander seeds, angelica root, cardamom, cinnamon bark, dried lemon peel, orris root, black pepper and grains of paradise.