About York City FC Centenary Gin
- This York City Gin is a celebration of the club’s 100 years in existence
- The bottle label features the York City 100 Years badge
- Gold award-winning York Gin London Dry
- Perfect as a gift for a Minsterman
- Free optional hand-written gift note
- Free booklet with perfect serves, tasting notes and York Gin info included
- Made in our small York distillery powered by 100% renewable electricity
- Bottle, label and packaging all plastic free and made in Yorkshire
This York City gin is York Gin London Dry, a multiple-award winner, including Gold at the New York International Spirits Competition 2020. A classic, balanced and rounded gin. The Great Taste Awards said it's 'perfect'. The label features the club’s York City FC 100 Years badge.
'A classically styled London Dry gin with attractive floral tones, nutty angelica, subdued citrus and light spice.' - Difford's Guide
'This gin will play perfectly when creating a new cocktail menu for your next socially distanced party.' - Gin Magazine
'This is a most satisfying dry gin - an excellent sipping gin, easy drinking on ice it also makes a great gin and tonic.' - London Gin Club
Gin & Tonic
York Gin London Dry, quality light tonic, lots of ice. Garnish: Curl of lemon peel
York Gin London Dry, one teaspoon dry vermouth, olive.
Nose: Harmonious, warm, hints of floral top notes.
Palate: Dry, juniper led, balanced by floral notes and warm cardamom. A gentle citrus edge complemented by spiciness of coriander.
Finish: An earthy dryness of angelica, balanced with peppery tones.
Aftertaste: A complex and smooth finish, no one tone takes precedence.
Botanicals: Juniper, coriander seeds, angelica root, cardamom, cinnamon bark, dried lemon peel, orris root, black pepper and grains of paradise.